Terms of Service
REGULATIONS OF THE ONLINE STORE
- These regulations define the general conditions, rules and method of sale conducted by Alba Thyment sp.z o.o.aboutwith its registered office in Suchy Las, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number 0000152323, NIP: 7820026054, REGON: 63251406600000, via the online store alba1913.pl (hereinafter referred to as the "Online Store") and defines the terms and conditions for the provision by Alba Thyment sp.z o.o.aboutbased in Suchy Las, free electronic services.
§ 1 Definitions
- Working days – means days of the week from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
- Delivery of goods - means any factual activity consisting in delivering to the Customer by the Seller, through the Supplier, the Goods specified in the order.
- Supplier - means the entity whose services the Seller uses for the Delivery of goods.
- Password - means a string of letters, digits or other characters selected by the Customer during Registration in the Online Store, used to secure access to the Customer Account in the Online Store.
- Customer - means an entity with whom a Sales Agreement may be concluded or for whom electronic services may be provided.
- Consumer - means a natural person performing a legal act with the entrepreneur not directly related to his business or professional activity.
- Customer Account - means a panel, activated for each Customer, after Registration and conclusion of the contract for the provision of the Customer Account service.
- Login – means the individual designation of the Customer, which is also the Customer's e-mail address, which is independently determined by the Customer.The login, in addition to the Password, is one of the conditions required to set up a Customer Account in the Online Store.
- Entrepreneur - means a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit that is not a legal person, to whom the law grants legal capacity, conducting business or professional activity on its own behalf, which performs a legal transaction remaining in connection with its business or professional activity.
- Regulations - means the Regulations of the Alba1913 online store.
- Registration - means a factual action that is required to use the functionality of the Online Store.
- Seller - means a limited liability company Alba Thyment with its registered office in Suchy Las 62-002, Szkolna 98, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000152323, NIP: 7820026054, REGON: 63251406600000, with a share capital of PLN 50,000.
- Store Website - means the website through which the Seller conducts business in the form of an Online Store, at the address: alba1913.pl
- Goods - means a product offered by the Seller via the Website, which may be the subject of a sales contract.
- Data carrier - means a tool that allows you to record data about the Customer or the Seller, including in particular messages addressed personally to the above-mentioned entities.
- Sales Agreement - means a remote sale agreement between the Customer and the Seller, which respects the rules set out in these regulations.
§ 2 General provisions and use of the Online Store
- Proprietary copyrights, intellectual property rights to the name of the shop, intellectual property rights to the Internet domain, intellectual property rights to the Shop Website, intellectual property rights to the logos and photos presented on the website, as well as all other rights to the Online Shop are the property of Seller.This does not apply to logos and photos presented on the website owned by entities that are producers of the goods offered by the Seller.
- The Seller will enable the use of the Online Store using standard web browsers, such as Internet Explorer 11, Chrome 66, FireFox 60 or Opera 53 and others that accept cookies.
- The Seller uses "cookies" that are saved on the Customer's hard drive when using the Shop Website.The use of "cookies" is used to optimize the functioning of the Store Website on end devices owned by customers.Saving "cookie" files does not damage the Customer's end devices and does not introduce changes to the Customer's end devices and their software.The customer has the option to disable the mechanism of saving cookies in the settings and documentation of the web browser of his end device.
- Setting up and having an active e-mail account by the Customer is necessary in order to use the services provided electronically via the Shop Website and to place an order in the Online Shop using the Shop Website.
- It is forbidden for Clients to provide illegal content.It is also forbidden for Customers to use the Shop Website, free services provided electronically, as well as the Online Shop itself in a manner contrary to the law, decency and infringing the personal rights of third parties.
- Due to the threats and the potential possibility of introducing changes to Customer data by unauthorized persons related to the risk of using the public Internet and the use of services provided electronically, Customers are obliged by the seller to use technical measures to counteract the above threats.These technical measures refer in particular to antivirus programs and programs that protect the identity of those using the Internet.The Seller declares that he never asks the Customer to provide him with the Password.
§ 3 Registration
- Registration by the Customer is necessary in order to set up a Customer Account.
- Placing orders in the Online Store is possible without registration.
- In order to register, it is necessary to fill out the appropriate form, which can be found on the Store's Website and send the form to the Seller by selecting the appropriate option on the form.During registration, the Customer has the option of choosing and setting a Password.
- By completing the registration form, the Customer is provided with the conditions to become familiar with the Regulations by checking the appropriate box to state that the Customer has read its content.
- The customer has the option of voluntarily consenting to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes by checking the appropriate box in the registration form.In such a situation, the Seller is obliged to clearly inform about the purpose for which it collects the Customer's personal data.The Seller will also inform the Customer about known or foreseeable recipients of personal data.
- Concluding a contract with the Seller for the electronic provision of the Customer Account service is independent of the actual act of expressing consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes.Consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes may be withdrawn at any time by sending the Customer's statement to the Seller, e.g.via e-mail.
- Sending the completed form used to register the Customer automatically sends a message confirming the Registration to the e-mail address.Sending the confirmation results in the conclusion of a contract for the provision of services related to maintaining a Customer Account by electronic means.Sending the Registration confirmation means that from that moment the Customer has the option of using the Account and modifying the data provided in the Registration form.
§ 4 Orders
- The messages on the Store's Website cannot be understood as an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code, but are only an invitation to submit offers regarding the conclusion of a Sales Agreement.
- The possibility of using the Online Store using the Website exists 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- Placing orders via the Store's Website is made by selecting the appropriate Goods.The "add to cart" button serves this purpose.After completing the order, the Customer has the option of choosing the method of Delivery and payment in the "basket" option.Completion of placing an order involves sending the form for placing an order to the Seller and pressing the "I order with the obligation to pay" button.
- The Customer is informed about the total price for the selected Goods and the method of Delivery before each shipment of the order, as well as about any additional costs associated with the concluded Sales Agreement.
- Sending the order is tantamount to presenting the Customer with the offer of the Contract for the sale of Goods that have been selected by the Customer.
- Confirmation of placing an order is automatically sent to the Customer's e-mail address after placing the order.
- The message about the acceptance of the order for execution is another information that the Seller provides to the Customer after sending the order confirmation.The message about the acceptance of the order for execution is tantamount to the Seller's declaration of acceptance of the offer of the Contract for the Sale of Goods that have been selected by the Customer.
- Reaching the Customer of the message about the acceptance of the order for execution means the conclusion of the Agreement for the sale of Goods.
- The Seller undertakes to send to the e-mail address or to the address indicated by the Customer in the registration form or order form the terms and conditions of the Sales Agreement.
- The term of the order is from 1 to 3 business days from the date of sending the message about the acceptance of the order for execution.In the case of special orders, the delivery time may be longer.
§ 5 Payments
- The prices posted on the Store's Website are gross prices, which do not include costs related to Delivery and any other costs that may be incurred in connection with the Sales Agreement.The Customer will be informed about any costs above the gross sale price of the selected Goods when selecting the Delivery option and when placing the order.
- The Online Store offers the following payment methods for ordered Goods:
- bank transfer to the Seller's bank account (in this case, the order will be processed by sending confirmation of acceptance of the order and crediting the funds to the Seller's bank account) bank transfer to the external Paylane payment system, operated by PayLane sp.z o.o.aboutwith its registered office in Gdańsk, Cypriana Kamila Norwida 4, code 80-280, KRS 0000227278, NIP 5862141089, REGON: 22001053100000.The beginning of the order in this case will be sending the Customer confirmation of the order along with obtaining a message from the PayLane system confirming the payment by the Customer.
- cash during personal collection - payment can be made at the Seller's headquarters (the beginning of the order fulfillment in this case will be the delivery of the order confirmation to the Customer, while the Goods themselves will be released to the Customer at the Seller's headquarters).
- cash on delivery by making a payment to the Supplier at the time of the Delivery (sending the order confirmation will be the beginning of the order).
- The Seller informs the Customer about the date within which he is obliged to pay for the ordered Goods, specifying at the same time their amount on the basis of the concluded Sales Agreement.
- Failure to pay the payment by the Customer in due time, as referred to in the preceding point, causes the Seller to set another deadline for the Customer to make the payment.Setting another date requires informing the Customer about it using a Durable Medium.Informing the Customer about the additional deadline for making the payment should include an instruction that the ineffective expiry of this deadline entitles the Seller to withdraw from the Sales Agreement.The ineffective expiry of the second deadline for making the payment will result in sending the Customer a statement on withdrawal from the contract on a Durable Medium, as provided for in art.491 CC.
§ 6 Delivery
- The Seller performs the Delivery service on the territory of Poland, as well as outside the territory of Poland.
- The Seller undertakes to provide the Customers with Goods without defects on the basis of the concluded Sales Agreement.
- The Seller undertakes to post messages regarding the expected number of Business Days necessary to complete the Delivery and order.The number of working days necessary to complete the Delivery and order will be counted from the moment specified in § 5 point2 of these Regulations.
- If the Customer selects the "cash on delivery" payment method, the date of delivery and execution of the order given on the Store's Website, specified in working days, will be counted from the date of conclusion of the Sales Agreement.
- Delivery of the Goods ordered by the Customer will take place to the address indicated by the Customer to the address provided in the order form.
- Delivery by In Post sp.z o.o.aboutwith its registered office in Krakow at ul. Malborska 130, KRS 0000255841, NIP 6792895061, REGON 12024648400000 will be carried out to the address indicated by the Customer when completing the order form.
- Delivery by UPS Polska sp.z o.o.aboutwith its registered office in Warsaw 01-222 at ul. Prądzyńskiego 1/3, KRS 0000036680, NIP 5221004200, REGON 01077128000000, will be carried out to the address indicated by the Customer when completing the order form.
- Sending the Goods to the Customer, excluding the situation when the option of personal collection of the Goods has been selected, involves providing the Customer with a message confirming that the shipment has been sent.
- The customer undertakes to examine the shipment sent to him in the manner and time adopted for the implementation of shipments of a given type.The finding of damage to the shipment or other loss results in the updating of the Customer's right to demand that a protocol documenting the above defects be drawn up by the supplier's employee.
- If the Customer decides to pick up the Goods in person, it is possible to collect them at the Seller's office on Business Days, during the opening hours, which have been provided on the Store's Website.The Customer is obliged to agree in advance with the Seller the planned date of collecting the ordered Goods by phone or via e-mail.
- The Seller is obliged to attach a receipt or a VAT invoice to the shipment containing the ordered Goods, at the Customer's discretion.
- In the case of the Delivery, when the Customer is not present at the Delivery address indicated by him in the order form, the Delivery Employee leaves a notice or attempts to make contact by phone, allowing the Customer to specify the date on which he will be present at the Delivery address indicated by him.
- If the shipment with the ordered Goods is not collected and the ordered Goods are sent back to the Online Store by the Supplier, the Supplier will attempt to agree with the Customer a new Delivery date and its costs using the telephone network or e-mail.
§ 7 Warranty
- The Seller undertakes to deliver the Goods free from physical and legal defects.The Seller is liable to the Customer if the ordered Goods have a physical or legal defect (warranty).
- In the event of physical or legal defects of the Goods, the Customer has the right:
- submit a statement of price reduction or withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, unless the Seller immediately and without undue inconvenience to the Customer replaces the defective Product with a defect-free one or removes the defect.
Such limitation does not apply if the Goods have already been replaced or repaired by the Seller, or the Seller has not fulfilled the obligation to replace the Goods with defect-free Goods, or instead of replacing the Goods, demand removal of the defect, unless bringing the item into compliance with contract in a manner chosen by the Customer is impossible or would require excessive costs compared to the method proposed by the Seller.When assessing the excess of costs, the value of the Goods free from defects, the type and significance of the defect found are taken into account, and the inconvenience to which the Customer would be exposed by a different method of satisfaction is also taken into account.
- request the replacement of defective Goods with defect-free Goods or removal of the defect.The Seller is obliged to replace the defective Goods with ones free from defects or to remove the defect within a reasonable period of time without undue inconvenience to the Customer.
The Seller may refuse to fulfill the Customer's request if bringing the defective Goods into compliance with the Sales Agreement in the manner chosen by the Customer would be impossible or would require excessive costs.The seller is obliged to bear the costs of repair or replacement.
- The customer exercising the rights under the warranty is obliged to deliver the item containing defects to the address provided by the Seller.The Seller is obliged to cover the cost of delivering the Goods if the Customer is a Consumer.
- The seller's liability under the warranty applies to a period of two years from the date of delivery of the Goods to the Customer.The Customer's claim regarding the removal of the defect or replacement of the Goods with Goods free from defects expires after one year from the date of finding the defect.The limitation period for the above claim, if the Customer is a consumer, may not end before the expiry of two years from the date of finding the defect.Within the above period, the Customer has the option of withdrawing from the Sales Agreement or submitting a statement of price reduction due to a defect in the Goods.If the Customer has chosen to replace the Goods with a defect-free one or remove the defect by the Seller, the deadline to withdraw from the Sales Agreement or submit a price reduction statement begins with the ineffective expiry of the deadline for replacing the Goods or removing the defect.
- The Seller undertakes not to use out-of-court dispute resolution, which is covered by the Act of September 23, 2016.on out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes.
§ 8 Complaints
- Complaints that relate to the ordered Goods or related to the implementation of the Sales Agreement, the Customer may direct to the address of the Seller's registered office.
- The Seller is obliged to respond within 14 days to the complaint submitted by the Customer for the Goods or the complaint related to the implementation of the Sales Agreement.
- The complaint may concern the use of free electronic services.In this case, the Complaint may be sent by e-mail to the address email@example.com
- The content of the Customer's complaint should contain a precise description of the problem.
- The Seller is obliged to consider the complaint within 14 days and provide the Customer with a comprehensive answer to his inquiry.
§ 9 Warranty
- Some goods presented by the Seller in the Online Store may be covered by the warranty provided by the manufacturer.
- If a given Good is covered by a guarantee, this information will be provided on the Store's Website.
§ 10 Terms of withdrawal
- The Customer who is a Consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement within 14 days without giving a reason.
- The beginning of the period for withdrawing from the Sales Agreement is the moment the Consumer takes possession of the ordered goods.
- The consumer has the right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement by submitting an appropriate statement regarding withdrawal from the Sales Agreement for this purpose.A declaration of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement may be sent both to the address of the Seller's registered office and to the Seller's e-mail address.A declaration of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement may be sent to the Seller using the Withdrawal Form, the template of which is available on the alba1913 Website.plA statement that will be sent before the expiry of the 14-day period counted from the date of taking possession of the ordered goods by the Consumer is considered to be a statement sent within the deadline.
- The consumer has the option of withdrawing from the Sales Agreement by sending a statement of withdrawal to the Seller using the Electronic withdrawal form available on the Store's Website.Sending the Electronic withdrawal form before the expiry of the 14-day period counted from the date of taking possession of the ordered Goods by the Consumer results in the recognition of the deadline for withdrawing from the Sales Agreement as maintained.
- The Seller is obliged to immediately confirm to the Consumer the receipt of the Electronic withdrawal form.
- Withdrawal from the Sales Agreement results in the recognition of the Sales Agreement as not concluded.
- If the Consumer decides to submit a declaration of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, which will take place before the Seller accepts his offer, the offer ceases to be binding.
- The Seller is obliged within 14 days from the date of delivery of the Customer's statement on withdrawal from the Sales Agreement to return all payments made by him.The Seller is also obliged to return payments regarding the cost of Delivery of the Goods to the address selected by the Consumer.The Seller reserves the right to withhold the reimbursement of the payment until receipt of the Goods or receipt of proof of sending back the Goods by the Consumer.
- The Seller is not obliged to reimburse the Consumer for additional costs incurred by him if the Consumer, exercising his right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement, has chosen a method of Delivery other than the cheapest one.
- In the event of withdrawal from the sales contract, the Consumer is obliged to return the Goods immediately, not later than within 14 days from the date on which he withdrew from the sales contract.The deadline is considered met if the Goods are sent back to the Seller's address before this deadline.
- Withdrawal by the Customer who is a Consumer is associated with the need to pay only the direct costs of returning the Goods.
- In the event of problems with returning the Goods in the usual mode due to their size or nature, the Seller is obliged to inform the Consumer about the expected costs of returning the item on the Store's Website.
- If it is found that the Consumer used the Goods in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods, then the Consumer is liable for the decrease in the value of the Goods as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond normal activities necessary to examine the properties goods.
- The payment will be returned by the Seller in the same way as the Consumer used to pay for the Goods.This does not apply to situations where the Consumer has expressly agreed to a different method of refunding the payment, which is not associated with any costs.
- The Customer who is a Consumer is not entitled to withdraw from the Sales Agreement for Goods that are a non-prefabricated product, manufactured to the Customer's special order according to the specification provided by him or intended to meet individual needs.
§ 11 Free Services
- The Seller undertakes to provide the following services by electronic means, which are free of charge:
- Keeping a Customer Account used to place an order,
- Contact form
- Feedback forum
- The services listed above will be provided 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- The Seller reserves the right to change the type, time, forms of granting access to selected services, as well as the method of providing access to the above-mentioned services.The Seller undertakes to inform the Customers about any such change.
- A free service for using the Contact Form on the Store's Website allows you to send free messages to the Seller.
- If you want to resign from using the free Contact Form service, it is possible at any time and consists in not sending a message with an inquiry to the Seller.
- Using the free service related to receiving the Newsletter depends on providing an e-mail address in the appropriate field of the registration form, which is located on the Store's Website.Completing the registration form by the Customer results in the Customer receiving an activation link to the e-mail address provided in the registration form.
- To confirm subscribing to the free Newsletter service, it is necessary to click the activation link sent to the e-mail address provided in the registration form by the Customer.
- Clicking the activation link by the Customer is tantamount to concluding a contract for the provision of electronic services.
- The customer has the option of subscribing to the Newsletter service by checking the appropriate box in the registration form.
- The provision of the free Newsletter service by the Seller consists in sending messages by the Seller regarding the products offered by the Seller to the e-mail address.The newsletter may be sent only to those Customers who have subscribed.
- The content of each Newsletter includes: information about the sender of the Newsletter, the topic of the Newsletter, which is related to the content of the shipment, as well as information about the possibility and necessary actions necessary to resign from the free Newsletter service.
- Unsubscribing from sending the Newsletter to an e-mail address is possible by unsubscribing via a link that is included in each e-mail through which the Newsletter is sent.Resignation from sending the Newsletter is also possible by deactivating the appropriate field in the Customer Account.
- After registering by the Customer, it is possible to run the Customer Account service.The service of maintaining a Customer Account consists in providing the Customer with a panel available as part of the Store Website for changing his personal data, tracking the status of the order as well as the history of completed orders.
- A request to delete the Customer's Account made by him after Registration will result in the Seller's deletion of the Account within 14 days from the date of the request.
- Maintaining an opinion forum enables Customers with a Customer Account to post individual and personal feelings about the Goods on the Store's Website.
- Resignation from using the opinion forum is possible at any time and consists in refraining from sharing opinions by the Customer on the Store's Website.
- In the event of the Customer's actions to the detriment of the Seller or other Customers, as well as in the event of the Customer's violation of the law or the provisions of the Regulations, the Seller is entitled to block access to the Customer's Account as well as to free services.Preventing access to the Customer Account and free services may take place in situations justified by security reasons, in particular in cases of breaking the security of the Store Website by the Customer or incidents related to hacking activities.Preventing access to the Customer's account and free services lasts for the time necessary to determine the reasons for blocking access to the Customer's Account and free services.The Seller shall notify the Customer of blocking access to the Customer Account and free services by electronic means to the address provided in the registration form by the Customer.
- By deciding to post content and make it available to other people, the Customer voluntarily disseminates the content.The content posted by the Customer on the Shop Website is not an expression of the Seller's views and should not be understood as identical with its activity.The seller should be understood as an entity that, by creating appropriate conditions, enables the expression of opinions.The seller cannot be understood as a supplier of content posted by customers.
- The customer hereby declares that:
- consents to access and viewing of content published by him by other Customers and the Seller,
- consents to the free use by the Seller of content published by the Customer,
- consents to the development of works within the meaning of the Act on Copyright and Related Rights,
- consents to the placement and sharing of personal data and image concerning the Customer as part of free services,
- provision of personal data, image and information on third parties as part of free services was made in a lawful, voluntary manner and after obtaining the consent of the data subjects,
- is entitled to use industrial property rights, proprietary copyrights and/or related rights to (respectively) - objects of industrial property rights (e.g.trademarks) and/or objects of related rights, as well as works that are included in the content published by the Customer.
- The customer is not entitled to:
- posting advertising and/or promotional content as part of the Customer's use of free electronic services,
- posting personal data of third parties and disseminating the image of third parties without the permission required by law or consent of a third party as part of the use of free services provided electronically.
- Assignment of responsibility to the Seller for the content posted by the Customers is possible when the Seller receives a notification of a threat or a notification of infringement of rights.
- As part of the use by customers of free services provided electronically, it is strictly forbidden for customers to post content that:
- could violate personal rights, be offensive, or use vocabulary that violates good manners by posting vulgarisms or terms commonly considered offensive,
- would constitute a threat to others,
- would be posted in bad faith, e.g.with the intention of infringing the personal rights of others,
- could violate the Seller's legitimate interest,
- could otherwise violate the provisions of applicable law, generally recognized social or moral norms, decency and the provisions of these Regulations.
- The Seller reserves the right to modify or delete content posted by customers in the event of receiving a notification of a threat or violation of the rights of customers or other persons when using free services provided electronically.The Seller reserves the right to modify or delete content posted by Customers, in particular in the event of reports by third parties or obtaining notifications from relevant authorities.
- The Seller does not continuously monitor the content posted by the Customers.
- The customer or another third party has the right to report a threat to the Seller in a situation where he finds that the content placed on the Store's Website violates personal rights, rights, decency, feelings, morality, beliefs, principles of fair competition, know-how, legally protected secrets or secrets protected by an undertaking.
- The Seller is obliged to immediately act to modify or remove the content posted on the Store Website in a situation where it is notified of a potential threat or violation of the law.
- The contract for the provision of electronic services may be terminated at any time by the Customer or the Seller without giving reasons.Termination of the contract for the provision of electronic services does not affect the rights acquired by the other party, which took place before the termination of the contract.
- Termination of the contract for the provision of electronic services by the Customer who has registered takes place by sending an appropriate declaration of will to the Seller, using any means of remote communication.
- Termination of the contract for the provision of electronic services by the Seller takes place by sending a declaration of will to the Customer to the Customer's e-mail address provided during Registration.
§ 16 Final provisions
- The Seller is liable to Customers who are Consumers for non-performance or improper performance of the contract.If the other party to the contract is the Entrepreneur, the Seller shall be liable only in the event of intentional damage and within the limits of the actual losses.
- The content of these Regulations may be recorded by printing, saving on a carrier or downloading from the Store's Website.
- In the event of a dispute between the parties in connection with the concluded Sales Agreement, the parties will first seek to settle the matter amicably.The law applicable to any disputes arising from these Terms and Conditions shall be Polish law.
- The Seller is obliged to inform the Customer who is a Consumer about the possible ways of using out-of-court methods of settling complaints and pursuing claims.These entities may be consumer ombudsmen or Voivodship Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection, the list of which is available on the website of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection.Detailed information on how to use out-of-court methods of resolving complaints and pursuing claims can be found on the websites of the aforementioned entities and at their headquarters.
- The Seller provides information that at the website address http://ec.Europe.eu/consumers/odr/, a platform for online dispute resolution at the EU level between consumers and entrepreneurs is available, the so-calledODR platform.
- These Regulations may be changed by the Seller.Orders that have been taken over for execution before the date of entry into force of the new Regulations will be processed on the basis of the provisions of the Regulations during the period of validity of which the order was placed.The new Regulations come into force 7 days after its publication on the Shop Website.The Seller is obliged to inform the Customer 7 days before the entry into force of the amended Regulations by electronic means.Information about the change of the Regulations should contain a reference to the new content of the Regulations.The Customer is obliged to inform the Seller about the fact of non-acceptance of the Regulations, which will result in the termination of the contract for the provision of electronic services.
- These regulations come into force on 3.122020