Alba1913 Competition "Inspired by Chopin"
Rules of the competition: "Inspired by Chopin" (18.10.2021) (“Regulations”)
- Competition: The Competition is conducted by the Organizer in accordance with the provisions of the Regulations.As part of the competition, Participants who are considered winners by the Committee will receive a Prize.(“Contest”)
- Terms of participation: The competition is open to natural persons of legal age residing in Poland and having an Instagram account ("Participants").
- Persons unable to participate in the Competition: Employees and associates of the Organizer (and their family members), as well as persons directly or indirectly involved in the organization of the Competition are not entitled to participate in the Competition.Before entering the Contest, the Participant should read these Regulations.The Participant undertakes to comply with the rules set out therein, as well as confirms that he meets all the conditions that entitle him to participate in the Competition.
- Organiser: The Organizer of the Competition is Alba Thyment Sp.z o.o.aboutconducting business activity (and also as part of this activity running an online store with Alba1913 cosmetics available at alba1913.pl) with NIP 7820026054 and REGON 632514066 at the address of ul.Szkolna 98, Suchy Las 62-002 (“Organizer”).
- Contact: The Organizer can be contacted via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or call +48 618 115 407.
- Competition duration: The competition starts on 18.10.2021at 11:00 am Polish time and lasts until 23.10.2021until 23:59 Polish time ("Contest Period").There are 5 prizes to be won: for 1st, 2nd place - vinyl record "Osokins plays Chopin" with the author's handwritten signature, for 3rd, 4th, 5th place - CD "Osokins plays Chopin" with the author's handwritten signature.The results of the Contest will be announced on 26.10.2021 at 15.00The winners of the competition will be announced under the competition post in the comment and on instastory.
- Fanpage: The competition is organized on the territory of the Republic of Poland, on the Alba1913 fanpage on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/alba1913pl/.
- Rules of participation in the Contest: In order to participate in the Contest, during the Contest Period, the Participant must meet the following conditions:
The participant must finish the sentence in the comment below the contest post: "I listen to Chopin when..." The answer should be as creative and original as possible ("Competition Task
- The entrant must follow the @alba1913pl profiles during the Contest Period and at the time of announcement of winners (as per point 6 above) for their entry to be considered.
- The contestant must like the competition post.
- The participant must tag one or more people in the comment below the contest post.
- Selection of Winners: After the end of the Contest Period, if the conditions set out in the Regulations are met, the Organizer will select the Contest Winners through the commission appointed by the Organizer ("Commission ").The Committee will consist of a maximum of three members selected by the Organizer, who will take care of the correct organization of the Competition.The Committee will evaluate the submitted Contest Tasks.The Committee will also supervise the performance by the Organizer of all obligations arising from these Regulations.The Commission will be the body examining all complaints submitted by the Participants.The Commission evaluates the conditions of participation in the Competition and the answers to the Competition Task based on the following criteria: (1) originality of the Competition Task; (2) meeting the other requirements of the Competition indicated in the Regulations, in particular in point 2 and point 8.The Commission will evaluate the Competition Tasks sent by the Participants, taking into account the evaluation criteria indicated above, and on this basis will select the 5 most interesting Competition Tasks which will be awarded the right to the Prize (defined below).The Commission will verify the compliance of the Competition Tasks with the Regulations.If a given comment does not meet its conditions, the Organizer has the right to exclude it from the Competition.
- Rejection of the Competition Task: The Competition will reject works that:
- contain content commonly recognized as offensive, vulgar, inciting hatred or intolerance on any grounds, erotic content, promoting violence;
- contain content referring in a negative way to gender, age, disability, race, nationality, political beliefs, ethnic origin, denomination, sexual orientation, religion, religious organizations;
- contain illegal content;
- contain content threatening generally recognized values protected by law;
- infringe the rights of third parties, including in particular: intellectual property rights, dignity, honor, good name, image;
- violate good manners;
- violating the rules of netiquette or any rules regardingInstagram content;
- do not meet other conditions described in these Regulations.
- Multiple Competition Tasks: During the Competition, a given Participant may submit many Competition Tasks, but one Participant may receive a maximum of one of the Prize CDs.
- Prizes: The prizes in the competition are 5 albums "Osokins plays Chopin" (2 vinyl and 3 CDs, each with the author's handwritten signature) ("Award ").Winners will be informed about winning the Prize by the Organizer.In order to collect the Prize, the Winners, within 24 hours from the announcement of the Competition results under the competition post, are obliged to send a private message to the Organizer with personal data in order to transfer the Prize.Winners should provide their names and surnames and correspondence address - unless they agree with the Organizer on a different method of delivering the Prize (requiring other personal data).Prizes won are not exchangeable and are not entitled to a cash equivalent.If the Prize is not collected by the Competition winners within the indicated period, the Commission may decide to transfer the Prize to another Participant who correctly submitted the Competition Task.
- Personal data: The Organizer (the Organizer's identity and contact details are provided in point 4 and point 5 above) processes Participants' personal data (name and surname, Instagram nickname, personal data provided in the Competition Task, address and contact information necessary to transfer the Prize) only for the purpose of performing activities necessary for the proper conduct of the Competition, in particular to inform about the win and to issue the Prize.These data are processed by the Organizer on the basis of its legitimate interest (which are the activities indicated above), only for the Contest Period, and then only for the time required by applicable law (in particular tax regulations).The Organizer may entrust the processing of personal data of Competition Participants only to entities that cooperate with it in organizing the Competition and only to the extent necessary for its proper conduct.Other recipients of personal data of participants related to the Competition is Facebook Inc., Instagram Inc.and their related entities, as well as advisers or associates of the Organizer.Participants have the right to access and correct their personal data being processed, rectify, delete, limit processing, as well as object to the processing of personal data by the Organizer.Participants provide personal data on a voluntary basis, while providing personal data is a condition for being able to participate in the Competition.In the event of any irregularities in the processing of Participants' personal data as part of the Competition, Participants may lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, which in Poland is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Complaint procedure: Each Participant has the right to submit a complaint to the Organizer's e-mail address provided in point4 above.The complaint must contain the details of the Participant submitting the complaint (name and surname), the date and place of the event to which the complaint relates and the reason for the complaint, the content of the complainant's request and a description of the circumstances justifying the complaint.Complaints should be sent in writing to the Organizer.The person submitting the complaint will be notified of the decision within 30 days from the date of receipt of the complaint by the Organizer at the latest.
- Copyright: The Participant represents and warrants that he/she is the only and exclusive person entitled to the Competition Task, and the rights to the Competition Task are not encumbered in favor of third parties.In addition, posting the Competition Task by the Participant in the post in accordance with the Regulations is tantamount to a statement that the Participant is the author of the Competition Task and that he did not in any way infringe copyright or other rights of third parties when creating it.The Organizer reserves the right to obtain the express consent of the Participants, to use and publish the Competition Task having the nature of a work within the meaning of the Act on copyright and related rights posted by the Participants, without any time and territory restrictions on the terms agreed with the Participant.
- Instagram Contest Standard I: Facebook, Inc.is not the creator, administrator or sponsor of the Competition and does not bear any responsibility for the compliance of the Competition with generally applicable law, including any claims of the participants of the Competition.Facebook and Instagram are trademarks registered by Facebook.
- Standard for Instagram II contests: The Organizer bears full responsibility for the content of the Regulations, the course, implementation and service of the Contest, the issuance of prizes and the consideration of any complaints regarding the manner of conducting the Contest.
- Force majeure: The Organizer is not responsible or obliged to perform its obligations under the Regulations, and reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify the Competition in the event of:
- any disruption in the operation of ICT connections, servers, interfaces, browsers and the Instagram service during the Competition.
- temporary or permanent blocking of the Fanpage (referred to in point 7) by Instagram;
- technical failures or other factors beyond the reasonable control of the Organizer, affecting the proper conduct of the Competition.
- Resolution of disputes: Any disputes arising from these Regulations will be considered by the competent common court.
- Final provisions: By taking part in the Contest, the Participant confirms that he/she is aware that the Award is not determined by chance, but by the Participant's action.The Competition is not a game of chance or a mutual bet, the result of which depends on chance (drawing) within the meaning of the Gambling Act.
- Applicable law: In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of Polish law shall apply.